LOS ANGELES LAKERS
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
ALL THE JERSEYS
Check out full details here: All the Jerseys
What is leasing?
Who is leasing for?
How does it work?
The Check Engine Light is Flashing
It’s Smoking from the Hood
There’s Too Much Smoke Exiting the Exhaust
She’s Sprung a Leak
Shop around for Insurance
Don’t Put Everyone on Your Insurance
Paintballing for two
Digitally connected courts created by Nike, powered by Google
The first five courts are launching this holiday season:
Titan Love Court, BGC – LeBron James Court
Ususan Court, Taguig – Kobe Bryant Court
Comembo Covered Court, Makati – Kevin Durant Court
Scarlet Homes Covered Court, Paranaque – Russell Westbrook Court
YCL Covered Court, Quezon City – Kyrie Irving Court
NIKE HYPER COURT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Nike Hyper Court is an on-court interactive experience, powered by Google that unlocks exclusive basketball content, through free data, to inspire ballers across the city to take their game to the next level.
- Through Nike Hyper Court, Filipino ballers gain free access to exclusive content that includes training drills, elevated member activities and the best of Nike global basketball content
- Nike Hyper Court, powered by Google, is a joint initiative between both brands for the first time in bringing access of videos and contents relevant to sports where data access can be scarce, resulting in slow or disruptive content access.
- The Google technology eliminates the need for high speed data connectivity and enables ballers to watch YouTube content on the designated courts. This is an original project developed for the Philippines and the first time the technology has been used anywhere in the world.
- Nike Hyper Court, powered by Google, helps break down connectivity and data barriers – a prevalent challenge for the youth in Manila with limited data connectivity.
- Nike Hyper Court content is streamed via high-speed platforms enabled at every designated Nike Hyper Court using Google technology.
- Ballers at the Nike Hyper Court simply need to connect their smart phones to the local network via the Nike Hyper Court wifi and sign up when prompted.
- These ballers will then be able to access exclusive training videos, coaching tips and athlete content.
- The Nike Hyper Court experience is complemented with physical coaching / training sessions on a periodic basis to enhance the ballers’ learning experiences.
- Nike saw an opportunity to team up with Google to provide a unique application of their technology paired with exclusive Nike basketball content.
- Nike Hyper Court provides an avenue for youth in the Philippines to raise their game by providing access to exclusive inspirational and interactive training and content through the power of mobile.
- Nike and Google have teamed up to develop a unique technological solution bringing Nike Hyper Court to life. We don’t have further details to share about the agreement.
- The content accessible through Nike Hyper Court is designed with a hyperlocal approach with the help of experienced and credible coaches, where some of the features will include the following:
- Athlete-inspired drills and training programs for different types of ballers. For example:
- Programs based on power, quickness and versatility on court
- Skill-enhancing tutorials in the areas of shooting, passing, handles and defense
- The best of Nike inspiration, innovation and enablement content
- Exclusive Nike athlete content
- NikeConnect is an app used by scanning a chip in the NBA jerseys with a smartphone to access Global Nike contents for fans and consumers to tap into the game on and off the court with contents encompassing performance, culture, innovation and inspirational aspects of the game; whereas with Nike Hyper Court users simply connect their smartphones to Nike Hyper Court directly on site, at designated basketball courts to access mainly training-related contents to raise one’s game.
- NikeConnect can be accessed anywhere whereas the Nike Hyper Court is only accessible at designated courts.
- The NikeConnect requires access to data whereas the Nike Hyper Court is powered by Google technology, eliminating the need for high-speed data connectivity.
- The Nike Hyper Court will be launched in five Barangays around Manila during this holiday season:
- Titan Love Court, BGC – LeBron James Court
- Ususan Court, Taguig – Kobe Bryant Court
- Comembo Covered Court, Makati – Kevin Durant Court
- Scarlet Homes Covered Court, Paranaque – Russell Westbrook Court
- YCL Covered Court, Quezon City – Kyrie Irving Court
- Under optimal circumstances, Nike Hyper Court can serve up to 60 people at one time, per court, which allows steady streaming of contents and videos.
- No, as the two are different from a functional and technologically-driven perspective.
- Arturo Torres is renowned for working on illustrations for New York Times bestseller Shea Serrano’s “The Rap Year Book: The Most Important Rap Song From Every Year Since 1979 Discussed, Debated and Deconstructed”. It featured more than 150 of Torres’ drawings – a blend of photorealism, as well as youthful and lively 1980s cartoons.
- With a blend of his artistic craft and tonality – vibrant and youthful – as he dimentionalizes each athlete’s life-size personality to match the murals’ scale, Torres was approached to illustrate and express his vision for Nike Hyper Court with such talent and vision that resonates with basketballers in Manila and around the glbe, in addition to his familiarity with the sport while playing basketball in high school.
- Arturo wanted every single drawing to have something that represented the athletes in a way, nostalgically paying homage to his roots and affiliation towards comic-book style illustrations.
- For KD, he focused on capturing the high energy and versatility KD has in every game he plays.
- For Kyrie, he was inspired by how fast the athlete can move around players and that comes through with the wind depicted going past him in the illustration.
- Lebron James was depicted to intentionally draw parallels to the fictitious God of Thunder comic character, Thor. Hence, the lightning to amplify the effect, coupled with the athlete depicted “flying”.
- For Kobe, Torres honed in on the athlete’s ball-handling skills and his ability to remain calm in all scenarios during game-play. Hence, the depiction of smoke at the bottom of the mural.
- For Westbrook, he draws on the fiery, passionate emotion the athlete brings to the court, depicted through fire and lava.
- Yes, there are plans to launch more courts in the near future.
NIKE AND TITAN CELEBRATE THE SPORT AND CULTURE OF BASKETBALL WITH THE LAUNCH OF TITAN X NIKE POP-UP SPACE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
Designed by auto.loan
Jason Petrie on the Lebron 15
We always want the overall vibe of LeBron’s shoe to be aggressive, stylish, modern and classic.- Jason Petrie
What is most exciting to you about the upper?
THE MAD SCIENCE BEHIND NIKE’S NBA UNIFORMS
(which are shorter and more fitted than past silhouettes).
Introducing the Nike NBA Connected Jersey
Over the weekend, Nike has officially unveiled what we will to see from the brand as they officially begin their partnership with the NBA beginning this 2017-18 season. We start off with Nike introducing the future of fan apparel with the first NBA connected jersey.
The Transforminator: Arnold Aninion
KIX is the ultimate destination for action entertainment in Asia. KIX offers action fans a high-octane blend of programs including mixed martial arts combat events, blockbuster action movies, hit action series and cutting-edge reality shows. With first and exclusive premieres every month, KIX guarantees you non-stop adrenaline-pumping entertainment. So get into the action with KIX!
The Search for The Toughest Pinoy is Back!
KIX Brings Back R U Tough Enough? with “Man versus Woman” Edition
Are men going to prove themselves as the tougher gender? Or are women going to finally break the stereotype?
CrossFit evolved from a simple website blog, into an international behemoth that now has specialized CrossFit competitions known as ‘The CrossFit Games” Athletes at the games compete in a tournament to crown the champion and the fittest human on earth.
Understanding the CrossFit workout Structure
Creating a Logbook
Nutrition and CrossFit Training
CrossFit is a demanding form of exercise that requires you to be feeling your best before every workout. Hard training requires a solid diet that is rich in quality calories from healthy food sources. If you eat like garbage, you can expect to perform like garbage.
Your diet should consist of rich sources of protein such as salmon, eggs, chicken, and game meats. Avoid red meat wherever you can and replace it with a healthier choice. Refined carbohydrates create inflammation in the GI tract, so make sure that you avoid sugar and flour as much as possible.
If you are struggling to design a diet for yourself, visit a nutritionist. A nutritionist will give you an assessment of your body and create a nutritious diet that will help you meet your goals.
Stay dedicated to your training and meet people at your gym that are like-minded. By immersing yourself in the CrossFit community, you will accelerate your training and reach your goals a lot sooner.