| Mike Tampengco
PADYAK- PARA SA KALIKASAN ( ” CLIMATE CHANGE”)
FUN BIKE EVENT -FOR A CAUSE PROJECT
February 7, 2016- NUEVA ECIJA
For the use of the participating Individual, cycling enthussiast, cycling clubs.
It’s ..MORE FUN IN THE PHILS
EVENT : PADYAK-PARA SA KALIKASAN ( CLIMATE CHANGE ADVOCACY )
ORGANIZER : PHILIPPINE COLLEGIATE CYCLING.
VENUE: SAN ISIDRO , GAPAN NUEVA ECIJA
START/FINISH – . SAN ISIDRO, GAPAN NUEVA ECIJA
Assembly time : 5:00 to 6:00 AM
Take part and be the solution to the problem!
“MIKE TAMPENCO” power to the Bikers- Bike for a cause – Fight against CLIMATE CHANGE” is 20 kilometers fun/advocy ride ( controlled pacing with an average speed of 20 to 25 kms /hour ), It is a positive awareness and consciousness symbolically using bike to promote; individual and collective action towards the campaign for the national solutions to “CLIMATE CHANGE”.
Lakbay- Sikad for bright minds in the future !
Aside from having fun the 1st Mike Tampengco’s Power to the Bikers – Climate Change ” is a benefit ride will correspond to a P 400.00 ( four hundred Pesos ) registration fee and the sponsors to fund the Community outreach projects , promote wellness and protection of environment in local communities and in local schools.
1, Open- Team competition
2. Executive competition
3. Master Competition
4. Amateur Competition
5. MTB Trail Race
6. Phil Collegiate Cycling Competition
7. Women Competition
8. Fun Bike – Bike for all
1. No safety helmet, No Ride, present your helmet during registration and wear it throughout the ride.
2. Registrations, will be determine by the organizer and will announce later the officials venue routes for the category competition.
3. Fill out the Registration Form, this will be your stubs for breakfast, giveaways, and raffle number.
4. The category race or the competitions, will be release by the chief commissaire according to the program set by the organizer . Do not overtake the marshalls.
5. Always wear your helmet!
6. Follow the chief Commissaire ‘ instructions, There are marshals, they are properly identified by their jerseys and /or flags.
7. Other Policy:
a. Medical Reasons- Notify Marshals or Ambulance. The rider will attended by
medical personnel. They will determine if rider can move on, ride the
ambulance or be rushed to the nearest hospital. The bicycle will be placed on
the SAG WAGON ( Support & Gear ) truck – a claim number will be given to
b. Mechanical Reasons- Notify a Marshall. The Marshall will decide if it is a
minor adjustment than can be done by the road side, other wise, the rider
and bicycle will be loaded on the SAG wagon which has the bike
8. WRISTBAND will be given to all participants, these will entitled the rider for claming the food, water bottled and giveaways
9. All riders will be given finishers certificate.
10. Happy Biking.!!!
ALL interested participating bikers.
Check of ID & Distribution of race numbers:
On Line- place of registration, a week after the deadline Participating biker/s ,Group or Team’s delegation should bring official’s ID and their registration copy.
RACE OFFICIALS –
Mike Tampengcos’s residence. Nueva Ecija
PARTICIPANTS – At the venue, the day before the start
Participating BIKERS have to line up according to the categories signed up, the categories are color coded, for easier identification , 30 mins before mastering.
Only athletes who had registered according to the event categories, who had comply of the Rules and Regulation of the organizer are entitled to take part in the Mike Tampengco Padyak para sa Kalikasan -Fun Bike event and competition.
The organizer accept no responsibility or liability for bodily or personal injury or property loss or damage that nay be incurred by the riders or officials. Please make sure that your self covered by insurance before joining the event.
The officials and or Marshall on the road, shall determine if the bikers had to be carried or rush to the nearest hospitals, or carry to the SAG WAGON, as to do not delays the smooth flow of the event, so that transportation arrangement can be made both to and from the organizer.
All participants of the event shall arrange and report to the organizer. .