The 40th MILO Marathon 2016 Metro Manila-ELIMINATIONS will be held on July 31, 2016 at the SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City!
The MILO Marathon is the longest running and most awaited running event in the Philippines. For four decades, the MILO Marathon carved the names of numerous elite champions in history. Be part of the Filipino community’s traditional running event!
RACE CATEGORY AND FEE:
3 KM Category – Php 150 ( Php 100 for students)
5 KM Category– Php 150 (Php 100 for students)
10 KM Category – Php 650
21 KM Category – Php 750
42 KM Category – Php 850
*Interested participants are required to pay a non-refundable entry fee plus one (1) MILO 300g empty pack along side the accomplished and signed official registration form
*All 42 KM and 21 KM participants are required to present a “Fit-To-Run” medical certificate signed by a licensed physician within two (2) months before race day.
DATE: July 31, 2016 (Sunday)
VENUE: SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
3 KM – 5: 35 AM
5 KM – 5:30 AM
10 KM – 5:00 AM
21 KM – 4:30 AM
42 KM – 3:00 AM
RACE KIT INCLUSIONS:
– All 21 KM finishers within the cut-off time shall receive a Finisher’s medal,loot bag & Finisher’s shirt.
– All 42 KM finishers within the cut-off time shall receive a Finisher’s medal,loot bag, Finisher’s shirt, and exclusive towel.
Bonus Prizes for Local Runners:
– P100,000 bonus for the first runner who breaks the 2:15:00 invisible time barrier
– P50,000 bonus for the first runner who breaks the 2:18:53 men’s course record of Eduardo Buenavista
– P50,000 bonus for the first female runner who breaks the 2:48:00 women’s course record of Mary Joy Tabal
40th MILO Marathon Rules and Regulations: Rules and Regulations Handbook
– Toby’s MOA
– ASICS BGC
– ASICS Trinoma
– ASICS Grennbelt
– Fairview Terraces
– Timex SM Megamall