Like it or not, the Black Mamba will always be among the NBA’s greats
One of the Most Creative Scorers
More than just a Scorer
A Proven Winner
- 5-time NBA champion
- 2-time Finals MVP
- 2008 MVP
- 18-time All-Star
- 4-time All-Star Game MVP
- 15-time All-NBA Team member
Congratulations on your jersey retirement, champ!
Kobe Bryant is already getting impatient with the Lakers and Lonzo Ball
Make an Impact and Win
“We never thought, ‘OK, we’re gonna win four years from now.’ We really thought, ‘This is our year. We’re gonna get this done. We’re gonna push, push, push, push, push, get better now.’ And in the process of having that kind of impatience, you develop. If you’re just patiently going about it, you’ll never get there. For players, it’s a kind of patient impatience.”- Kobe Bryant
Kobe Brant was not good right off the gates
The numbers aren’t lying unfortunately
- 8.8 points per game
- 6.6 rebounds per game
- 6.8 assists per game (Leads the team)
- 1.6 steals per game (Leads the team)
- 0.9 blocks per game
- 30.8% from the field
- 22.7% from the three-point line
- 36.4% from the two-point area
- 46.% from the free throw line
- 7.6 points per game
- 1.9 rebounds per game
- 1.3 assists per game
- 0.7 steals per game
- 0.9 blocks per game
As if we needed to be reminded of the King’s greatness
- LeBron James tied Kyrie Irving’s franchise record of 57 points for the most points scored in a game. Had he scored in the final 52 seconds of the game, he would have broken the record.
- He became the 7th player to score 29,000 career points.
- He also became the youngest player to reach 29,000 career points. And he’s 32 years-old, folks.
- #23 just registered his highest-scoring game while on a Cavalier uniform. What about a 60-point game, ‘Bron?
- His 57 points against the Wizards marked the 11th time in his career that he scored 50 points or more, tying Allen Iverson for 6th place for number of 50+ points games.
- The record for number of consecutive games when one has scored in double-figures is 866- still owned by Michael Jordan. After his latest offensive onslaught, LeBron James has scored in double figures for the 800th consecutive game. And he’s not slowing down anytime soon.
- Before last night, Kobe Bryant stood as the only player who has been in the league for 15+ seasons to score 50 points. Not more. LeBron James joined the Black Mamba after scoring 57 points in his 15th season.
Because he’s a great defender. Just ask Kobe. You’ll know
He was one of the most dominant centers. Was.
Of course, the Magic would eventually lose to the Finals against the Lakers, 4-1. Since then, the Magic has never recovered. Dwight Howard’s career has become a roller coaster ride even when he was traded the Lakers before the start of the 2012-2013 season which ended in nuts, unfortunately.
Then, he signed with the Atlanta Hawks for the 2016-2017 season which saw his numbers dropping horribly to career lows. He only averaged 13.5 points per game, his 2nd lowest since his rookie season. On the other hand, his field goal percentage has improved. He made 63% of his shots during the 2016-2017 season- 4th in the league in that category. His 12 rebounds per game also put him in the top 5 among the league’s leading rebounders.
Okay. Let’s say he’s no longer the same “Superman” who defeated LeBron James and the Cavs back in 2009 but ladies and gentlemen, Dwight Howard is still young at 31. Relatively speaking, he still has a few years in his tank and like it or not, he has been working hard to get his dominant self back.Given the chance and the appropriate minutes, he will prove his doubters wrong and he will.
Kobe Bryant will help China Basketball
Kobe Bryant will build China’s first NBA basketball school.
Kobe Bryant issuing Challenges left and right
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) July 2, 2017
|Powcast was there when Kobe visited Manila|
Kobe Bryant recently retired playing NBA basketball but you can bet on it that his highlights will continue to play the airwaves.
The Black Mamba has some epic basketball highlights throughout his career, he is not well known for his three pointers but come to think of it, he is one of the best clutch three point shooters ever.
Check out Kobe Bryant’s crazy clutch pointers from his career in this epic Top 10!
var abd_banner_id = 123456; var abd_click_url = encodeURIComponent(“http://www.ambientdigitalgroup.com/contact/”); var abd_media_domain = “//cdn.ambientplatform.vn/”+”html5ph”; var abd_banner_path = “Inhouse_Ad/300x250_23May2016″; document.write(”);
youtube video by: The Fumble
We asked Gary Payton how was Kobe Bryant and Dwayne Wade as teammates and as a player. Here is his answer.