It appears that San Antonio will have their hands full in the next few months
What’s next for the Spurs?
Two struggling teams both on the 3rd spot of both conferences. Who would win? Or who would fall first?
Weak defense vs. Incomplete Offense
What Leonard’s latest injury means for the Spurs?
Kawhi Leonard is Playing 5 on 5 Basketball in Practice
Coach Gregg Popovich said Kawhi Leonard (quad) is entering “the last steps” of his rehab. “He’s starting to feel in a little bit better shape and feeling more confident,” .
A Wheeler’s Opinion: Will it help the Spurs?
Question: will Tony Parker’s return help the Spurs?
The Spurs has no time table for Kawhi Leonard
Greg Popovich has been giving us false hope
GSW fell behind early but dominate in the 4th
72 Points for the Warriors’ Big 3
50% from Deep. Splash!
Running on the Break: GSW got 24 Fastbreak Points
Faltering in the 4th: Spurs only scored 14 Points
People are underestimating San Antonio. Again. And they shouldn’t
Again. But not everybody is talking about the one team who could have defeated the Warriors during last season’s playoffs if not to the injuries that bugged two of their superstars. Which team is that? Folks, it’s the San Antonio Spurs, the team currently atop the standings in the Western Conference.
LaMarcus Aldridge: 28 Points and 8 Rebounds
Dejounte Murray: Stability at the Point
Defense: Playing the Poppovich Style
Open Court gave their insights on who they think will be the MVP this NBA season
In the age of super teams, what would it take to be a super player and the MVP?
We could see another Spurs-Warriors match-up come the West Finals
I Never Said That Kawhi wasn’t a superstar – Penny
Kawhi Leonard’s Jordan Brand Commercial, You got to show some respect!
Respect Above All
— Jordan (@Jumpman23) August 8, 2017
Kawhi Leonard is the best two way player right now
Can Kawhi Leonard score on Kawhi asked a kid to Michael Jordan?
Danny Green, Pau Gasol, LaMarcus Aldridge, Tony Parker, and David Lee also contributed to the first quarter points doing lay-ups, three pointers and power shots. Manu Ginobili continued the points in second quarter with Leonard, Mills, Parker, Aldridge and Green contributing with points from free throws, three points and lay-ups.
Let’s predict the future of NBA again. This time it will be the winner of Kia MVP Award.
Here are the top candidates and their projected stats for the upcoming season.
1. Stephen Curry (GSW): The reigning back-to-back MVP. He had a spectacular season last time but just came short for the title. This time he will play with a former MVP named Kevin Durant. Maybe his scoring will get down a little bit but I think his passing ability will show this upcoming season.
Projected Stats: 24 points, 5 rebounds, 9 assists and 2.5 steals per game.
2. LeBron James (CLE): 4 time MVP, 3 time Champion and one of the greatest player ever to play the sport. He will be gunning for another back-to-back championship and he will be anchoring the surge togethrr with Irving and Love.
Projected Stats: 25 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 steals per game.
3. Kawhi Leonard (SA): One of the best defender in the league and arguably the new face of San Antonio Spurs. This kid just had a breakout season last time and the Spurs needs another outstanding season again from him due to the departure of Tim Duncan who finally decided to retire.
Projected Stats: 22 points, 8 rebounds, 1.5 steals and 3 assists per game.
4. Kevin Durant (GSW): Former MVP of the league and a former scoring champion. His skills will now br seen in the Bay Area together with Curry, Thompson and Green. He faced a lot of adversity with his decision to sign with thr Warriors but I think it will be his motivation this upcoming season.
Projected Stats: 25 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, and 1 blocks per game.
5. Damian Lillard (POR): The unsung superstar and the former ROY awardee. Dame made a hugh noise last season by leading the Portland to the Playoffs even after the departure of LaMarcus Aldridge. I’m seeing that he will have another outstanding season together with his backcourt partner, CJ McCollum.
Projected Stats: 25 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists and 2 steals per game.
It was very hard to predict this but it will be either Curry, James and Durant.
Wild Cards: Russel Westbrook, Al Horford, Jimmy Butler, LaMarcus Aldridge, Chris Paul and Paul George.
He’s a quiet player. He may not have much to say, but he lets his game on the court do the talking.
Kawhi Leonard is one of the youngest players in NBA history to ever have a Finals MVP award. Today, the Spurs’ Small Forward is celebrating his 25th birthday.
Celebrate his 25th birthday through our top 10 things you should know about “The Klaw”.
Here are the Top 10 things you should know about Kawhi Leonard:
Lebron James scored 29 points to help Cleveland Cavaliers got its first win this season over an elite team by beating the San Antonio Spurs 117-103. Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving added 21 apiece on scoring for Cavs.
This is also the second straight game the Cavs big three scored 20 or more in a game. On their last game versus Detriot Pistons, Love scored 29 while Irving and James scored 28 and 20 respectively.
The Cavs won their fourth straight under new coach Tyronn Lue, who was promoted after David Blatt was fired Jan. 22.
Kawhi Leonard scored 24, and LaMarcus Aldridge 15 for the Spurs. Forward Tim Duncan did not play due to knee injury.
This game could be a potential NBA Finals preview if both teams will go on and win each of their conferences. Cleveland improved to 19-3 at home which is the best in the Eastern Conference.
San Antonio Spurs‘ winning streak remains, after hosting Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers and came up victorious 95-99, January 14th 2016. This is the Spurs’ 32nd home game winning streak, and yes, they are yet to lose in 2016 at their very own AT&T Center