document.write(bp_thumbnail_resize(“http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5LB3UCXV8Oo/VnddK8gc5qI/AAAAAAAAAIw/sw8y6v1T9lc/s72-c/Andok%25E2%2580%2599s-Pambansang-Fun-Run-2015-Poster1.jpg”,’Andok’s Pambansang Fun Run Review’));
Andok’s Pambansang Fun Run was held on December 6, 2015 at SM By The Bay, SM Mall of Asia Grounds, Pasay City. Andok’s in cooperation with Runtarantantan organizers celebrated their 30th anniversary to promote healthy lifestyle. All registered runners were able to get a singlet, medal, raffle entry and freebies. My brother registered early for the both of us at Toby’s SM MOA branch so we got the sizes that’s just right for us.
Registration fees were very affordable! Andok’s has organized their anniversary event to be budget friendly for everyone! Check the above poster for the registration details with prices, sample singlet, finisher shirts and medals.
To top it up, Andok’s gave away Dri-fit finisher shirt to the first 100 finishers of featured 4 race categories: 3K, 5K, 10K, and to all finishers of 16K.
Here’s a sample 5k finisher shirt:
Okay, so what’s our take and other runner’s comments?
- There’s no assurance that all first 100 finishers of 3k, 5k & 10k deserve to have the finisher shirts. (Some runners even started on the first gap and did not finish the first U-turn slot- there were no markers yet on that route)
- There were gaps on the median strips wherein no marshals were stationed. (So there’s a lot of undisciplined runners doing shortcuts- well, they’re just cheating themselves anyway 😉 )
- Others claimed that they saw some runners running ahead of their gun start time. 3k division running at 5k gun start. (Oh c’mon guys, really?!)
- Cheap! Cheap! Cheap! Very affordable compared to other fun runs held on the same day. Andok (Lots of freebies too!)
- All for FUN! Non-competitive event!
- Entertaining performances after the run. (esp. the Zumba Fiesta show! *wink* )
- Easy to register! (RUNNR Trinoma & ATC, Move Store in Megamall + TOBY’S Glorietta & SM MOA)
Here’s the highlight of the event:
Overall, the Andok’s fun run was still good and fun. Considering that all events like this have their downsides. Hopefully they can improve on their opportunities. I’d still recommend Runtarantantan organized events to people who are into healthy living and at the same time having fun.
For more information, kindly visit: